Awkward Relationship?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Awkward Relationship?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 10:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kittiiee
    Participant
    July 3, 2017 at 11:25 pm #141280
    Awkward Relationship?

Okay
    I met this group of friends online, and I grew to like one of them, for here ill call him Turtle
    Once I said I liked him, he said he kinda liked me as well
    Then he started “dating” someone
    they broke up and he confessed that he LOVED me
    then he went on to date another girl
    their relationship faded away and he still liked me
    they broke up
    and he still says he liked/loved me
    months have passed
    and now we are talking very casual but yet helplessly flirting
    ive been wanting to take it to the next level
    but i dont know if he will say yes or no and i really dont want to ruin our friendship
    and i dont know if he truely loves me, he tells me to go to sleep when im online around 3 am because we live 6 hours apart
    he seems sweet and i really truely love him but idk if he really loves me back and if i should take it to the next level or not

love07
    Participant
    July 4, 2017 at 1:40 am #141281

Hi there, I know it’s really hard to open up and say what it is you want to someone you like/love, especially if you fear rejection.Trust me I’ve been there, we’ve all been there. But it’s best to talk to him and tell him how you feel. If he doesn’t want the same thing, then that’s okay. You can then move on and meet someone else. You deserve the best and deserve to be in love. But if you never ask you’ll never know. There are two things that can happen. He feels the same way and you can discuss how to move forward with him or he just wants to be friends. At least then you know, you’re not left wondering and you can move on to being happy. Because your happening is the utter most important thing but only you can make that happen.

I hope this helps and good luck.

kittiiee
    Participant
    July 16, 2017 at 11:10 pm #142295

i asked him to date me a few days ago and he said no, and it was for a good reason that we both understand for the safety of the both of us
    and i cried for a while, and still do when im feeling really bad, but im getting over it. and we are still really really good friends
    sometimes it just makes me a little sad that we’ll probably never get together :’/

kittiiee
    Participant
    July 27, 2017 at 8:44 am #143376

aa thank you but I’m all fine about this now !!

I ended up realising that one of my other best friends (she’s female, as am i) was much better than him, and I realised we both kinda started to like each other,
    and I now have a wonderful girlfriend !! it been a few days and it seems to be going nicely 🙂
    I also haven’t talked to the guy I first asked, I made him mad after trying to start a friendly conversation,,,