Bad dating advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Bad dating advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CarolinaJoe
    Participant
    January 9, 2013 at 12:11 pm #20281
    Bad dating advice

After many years of dating, my neighbor thought it would be kind of him to give me some over-the-backyard-fence advice. haha I should’ve walked away sooner but this is what he told me:

“Hey hunny, you have a pretty big house and I rarely see you come home with any gentlemen. What gives?”

This is where I should’ve walked away..

“Oh, I’m pretty busy, I travel a lot so seeing someone wouldn’t be fair to them if I can’t commit enough time.” (I’m always honest)

“Well, let me give you some advice,” he started “If a man can’t saddle a horse, carry at least his own weight in a bench press, and he can’t come home with some crispy bacon — don’t waste your time!”

I’m completely wide-eyed and smile kindly. “Oh ok thanks..”

After that I clutched onto my bag and just turned around and walked into my home. SO crazy!

OhReallyOReilly
    OhReallyOReilly
    Participant
    January 11, 2013 at 3:09 pm #20461

Neighbors are the worst, they try to give you their two cents every time you walk by. It’s happened to me too, a woman that lives 3 doors down from me always makes large hand gestures to “slow down” and then makes some random sign language I’m expected to understand about my car….i don’ know, it’s frustrating…

good_burger
    Participant
    January 14, 2013 at 12:02 pm #20520

neighbor advice IS the worst! It’s like getting advice from an i-law. No chance getting out alive if they open their mouths

AngelsFly
    AngelsFly
    Participant
    February 12, 2013 at 4:03 pm #22471

Avoid neighbor advice, they always are just looking out for themselves and only want you to bring certain types of people into their neighborhood…