Be more than Friends?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Be more than Friends?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

humbleXiang
    humbleXiang
    Participant
    August 4, 2014 at 12:52 am #58751
    Be more than Friends?

Hey everyone,

There is this greek girl in my grade who was on the girls tennis team (I was on the boys varsity team) that has been sending me mixed signals. She asked me to rally with her to cool down after a match (even though she had teammates that could hit with her). After that we have been playing tennis once or twice a week for several weeks. Every time we play it ends well and she suggest that we play as often as I do. I have tried to see if she wants more than a tennis partner by inviting her to hang with me and some of my friends, even go to the movies with a group. Each of these times she seems excited and agrees to go but maybe a few hours before each event she cancels saying she has work (she’s a waitress at her family’s restaurant) or something along those lines. Recently however she has been taking days to return my texts.

Is she into me?

How can I safely see if she wants me to be more than friends without making things awkward?

lynettesantana
    lynettesantana
    Participant
    August 4, 2014 at 1:25 am #58752

Honestly I do think that she likes you, she’s probably trying to play hard to get with canceling on you. Also including she’s sending you mixed signals may be that she likes you, it’s just what girls do I guess. I say you should tell her how you like her and if he doesn’t actually like you then just offer to be friends and forget about what you said.

stevenn
    stevenn
    Participant
    August 5, 2014 at 4:08 am #58789

That girl may be interested to date you personally so try to avoid your friends while dating her because most of the girls feel shy in group of boys. You can also check out best dating tips online that will help you out to how to get a girl.

kajla00007
    Participant
    August 5, 2014 at 8:49 am #58799

Ask her how she feels about you. I know scary, but your life will become much easier.