Been out for a couple of dates but mixed signals

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Frost
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 10:43 am #80414

So I met this girl a while ago and I really do like her. We have been on a couple of dates and they all generally go well. We always kiss and make out hold hands, have good conversation and are really close. Recently she has slept over twice at my place but we always just end up cuddling and there is no sex involved. I do know that she had quite a bad relationship where she got hurt previously. Now I am a quite a busy guy and I feel like I don’t want to waste my time with this girl if she is not interested. What should I do ? should I just straight out ask her what are we doing? or should I give it time and see where things go?

UppermostTugboat
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 10:15 pm #80478

I would maybe go on a few more dates and if things don’t seem to be going any better, tell her how you feel about her.

I also would hold off on the sex unless she comes on to you, especially if she is recently coming out a bad relationship. From personal experience, going for sex too early often pushes women further aways and it doesn’t usually end well.

andy35
    Participant
    June 9, 2015 at 7:03 pm #80538

My advice is give her time, as you said she has recently come out of a bad relationship and probably feeling a bit insecure. Cuddling is a good thing and that is reassuring her and feels safe with you. For a woman cuddling can be very intimate so show her that you are there for her and she will open up to you when she is ready.

June 9, 2015 at 10:33 pm #80539

So what are the mixed signals?? She likes you or she wouldn’t have slept over. She’s just not ready for sex yet. She just needs to feel closer to you before she can take the relationship to the next step.