Best Friends Girlfriend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Best Friends Girlfriend

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

conflicted irishman
    Participant
    December 17, 2013 at 10:31 pm #44772
    Best Friends Girlfriend

My best friend got a new girlfriend about a month ago. The first time I met her we had a really intense connection.. We talked practically non-stop that night for a few hours before I left. She really ignored my friend that night.

The other week we were out for another friends birthday and it was at a dave and busters. We played games the entire night together while my friend kept walking away.

Last week I went to church and saw her there. I made the mistake of sitting with her. She then asked me if I wanted to get something to eat afterwards. We talked a lot about our families lives, taste in movies, everything for a couple of hours. She wanted to do that stuff again next week. It was a really great time.

I know I shouldnt act on this at all but it feels really different. I hate myself for doing this and havent told my friend that we went out or whats going on. I know I shouldnt hang out with her but I honestly feel stronger about her than actual relationships I have had.

MiddleEasternDoll
    Participant
    December 18, 2013 at 4:58 pm #44847

Please be careful as the only thing I can think of at the moment is how terrible your friend would feel if he knew. It is unfair to admit, but the relationship is between the two of them. If she wants to break it off, it’d be best to make that solely her decision and to not be involved until she’s single again. I know you feel strongly for her, but if she feels anything for you (which is very likely), she should do the right thing. Hope this helps.