DATING ADVICE FORUM

Best friends with my Tinder match but idk whats up

Author
    Comments

• tindergirlcon
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 7:49 pm #116489
    Best friends with my Tinder match but idk whats up

I matched with this guy from Tinder almost a year ago and we’ve been talking ever since. I clarified on my tinder bio and to him that I was only looking for friends. We instantly clicked the first time we talked cause we found out we had mutual friends and that we are both in college. We talk EVERY SINGLE DAY for 9 months now. We talk on snap, twitter, fb, ig & practically every single app (we also talk on the phone). We call each other dude, babe (we also have personal pet names for each other). We talk about almost EVERYTHING; from past relationships, to sex, to problems and shows etc. We literally snap each other RANDOM things (what we eat, what we’re watching, etc) and basically, we just have chemistry. We genuinely care for each other. He surprised me & visited me in my school once (which is the first time we’re meeting in person) without even telling me and it was six months after we started talking. We flirt with each other but talk about the other people we like too. What’s up?

tindergirlcon
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 8:13 pm #116490

I’d also like to add that we’re sweet to each other and care for each other. He’d stay up with me on the phone until 6 am until he’d fall asleep cause he wants to wait for me to finish my work. I’m worried I’m starting to like him but idk what he feels about me. But maybe he just sees me as a best friend cause sometimes he brings up boy talk with me. Its so confusing cause we flirt with each other. Does he like me? Any advice?