Best Way to Ask a Girl Out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

2kelementary
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 2:36 am #95096

So I have been talking to this girl now since mid-January, and we are about to go on spring break so I wanted to ask her out before then. Just wondering what the best method is, as in how should I bring up the topic? What exactly should I say and should it be casual or more serious? Any advice is helpful, as I’ve never really asked out a girl.

Edit: My biggest concern is how to bring up the topic

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  2kelementary.

OpenToAdvice
    Participant
    March 8, 2016 at 12:55 am #95178

I’d go with a casual approach. Maybe suggest going somewhere together for a group hangout if it’s the first time you’re going to be with her. Usually you can tell if she’s into it enough to want to go somewhere with you, just don’t let it be too intimate of a setting. First dates should be light, conversation based, and for the love of god keep your phone in your pocket!

Anonymous
    March 8, 2016 at 7:24 am #95192

good way would be find out what she like and slowly transition that to what you too could too something with regards to her likes

RickJay57
    Participant
    March 8, 2016 at 4:29 pm #95229

If you are getting a “more than friend zone” vibe just keep it simple man.

Next time you talk to her—highly preferably in person— say, “Hey, I think you’re pretty cool. Can I buy you a coffee/beer/bite to eat some time?” That’s it. She’ll know wassup, man.

If she’s into you, she’ll say yes. If not, she’ll give some kind of excuse and it will be awkward but that’s the way this stuff goes. On to the next one.

Not knowing anything about your situation but what you said – you’ve been talking to her since Mid-January! – I think you’re in good shape and she’s probably been waiting for you to make a move man!