BF mom passed away and he didn't tell me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pinacoladamama7
    Participant
    January 11, 2016 at 12:59 am #91408

My BF of 7 years (on and off), his mom passed away on 12/31 in the A.M. I texted him after that time on that day. He didn’t mention anything. Her memorial services were on 1/2 and I texted him to ask him if it was okay for me to go see her at the hospital the next day. He didn’t respond until late that evening by text saying that he didn’t want me to see her that way, that he wanted to spend time alone with her and thank you for understanding. We texted each other on 1/3 and 1/4 and I didn’t hear from him after that. I assumed the worst had happened. I looked at his cousin’s facebook and that’s when I found out his mom passed away on 12/31. He was lying or keeping information from me. His mother liked me alot. The only thing I can think of is he didn’t want me to meet the rest of the family which seem not get along with each other. He had only introduced me to his mother and grandmother and always said to me they were his only family. He didn’t care for everybody else.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  pinacoladamama7. Reason: left something out

pinacoladamama7
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 9:18 am #91409

I meant to say my BF’s mother passed away not my BF