Bf texting another girl?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Bf texting another girl?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nicolesmith
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 2:52 am #124211
    Bf texting another girl?

I’ve been dating this guy for 3 months now and I really like him a lot. However, we fight sometimes and it almost always has to do with the same thing. He is a very outgoing and flirtatious guy, and I am very loyal and keep seeing red flags regarding his views of loyalty. First, I just found out recently that he had sex with another girl later on the same night we first had sex together. Secondly, twice now (once recently) he has said he wants me to have sex with another guy once because somehow that will help our relationship. He even said (hopefully just out of frustration…) that he believes relationships with affairs are the ones that last. In the beginning of our relationship he would always get booty calls from a ton of girls because that’s what he was into before meeting me. Now today (and what made me write this post) he tells me some girl from high school (last year) saw him in class and texted him. He told me because he didn’t want me finding out and being jealous. Logically

Roseme
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 9:02 am #124217

Don’t attach yourself too much to him he’s not a serious guy with whom you will be happy for long.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 3:55 pm #124299

sounds like he’s still the same way after meeting you. (he had sex with another girl the same night you first met him and had sex).
    you’re just one of his many gals.. sorry to say.

if that’s what you want.. stay and have fun.
    if it’s not..leave. this is what he is.

mmk1
    Participant
    January 25, 2017 at 3:57 pm #124518

He doesn’t respect you. Do not waste your time – this behavior will only continue and you will wind up hurt. Find a man who is ready to make the same commitment that you are willing to give. I don’t see how his behavior will change, and you’ll just always be disappointed.

Nycgal40
    Nycgal40
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 4:22 pm #124658

wow young people don’t have their brain screwed on straight, sleeping with other people will not help a relationship, it only causes problems.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 5:36 pm #124699

don’t blame young people.. its what’s put into their heads by pop culture…. its the norm these days or the message

brownies247
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 6:34 am #124825

Shame how things are going now days..

roberrda
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 6:54 am #124829

Great shame

Anonymous
    January 28, 2017 at 7:05 am #124830

Its not good