Bit Of Help if possible

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Bit Of Help if possible

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Cheeko96
    Participant
    August 5, 2014 at 2:44 pm #58827
    Bit Of Help if possible

Had a crush on a friend of my buddies girlfriend for a bout a year and never really got to talk to her
    Spent most of the last day together talking about interests, similar interests and potentially hanging-out after the camping trip together (all sounded and felt like it went smooth to me) towards the end of the day kind of semi hooked up. Not full sex though, after that we spent the night hanging out with me and slept with me over night. Even rode back home with me and went for breakfast with one other friend in the morning
    I got her number in the end of all this, sent a few texts with her later that night, only to wind up with no response from her after the last one (with a friend of mine kind of helping me) as i am not to good at this. I’m not entirely sure what to think of the situation and if i should just leave it.. or try to hang out sometime, she really like the idea of hitting up a concert when we talked about it randomly camping. Any advice would be appreciated..

jdawg12
    Participant
    August 5, 2014 at 6:43 pm #58847

You should just stop talking to her all together man. It just sounds like it was just a one night thing. Sorry Bro.

kunu
    Participant
    August 9, 2014 at 7:41 pm #59097

Agreed with above sorry^