Blames Me!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Blames Me!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

goldengrl
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 12:22 am #124208
    Blames Me!

I have been dating this guy for awhile. He blames me for his faults! How do I get past what the heart wants? He has not been financially stable. I have been helping out. I stopped helping out as much cuz he would not work. Every time I went to visit him I ended up paying out money for something. So I stopped going over even less hoping he would get the picture and work. He has no car. He keeps pushing for me to let him move in my home with me. I have not allowed it. I feel if he can not support and maintain his home how is going to be positive partner for mine? He finally was not able to cover his rent and to move in with his mother. He blames me for not coming over more and helping out more. I push him to be more than he is now. It just takes effort. It bothers me that he is very content living with his mother at the age of 37. His mother blames me. She feels I should of let him move in already. I say he needs to be financially stable first they say I am crazy and I dont love him.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 3:56 pm #124300

you get past it.. period.
    did you grow up and on your “wish list” of guys to be with… “guy that blames me for everything”?

No?
    then you can leave.

You
    You
    Participant
    January 25, 2017 at 1:12 am #124366

If he isn’t changing, then you should change the relationship by refusing to put up with it anymore. Since you say that you’ve been with him for awhile, I would guess that it’s been like this for a long time and he’s not showing signs of improving the situation himself. If you can’t convince him or his family, then don’t put yourself through anymore unnecessary pain.

It’ll be hard, but you have all the right reasons to break up and move on.

goldengrl
    Participant
    January 25, 2017 at 10:05 am #124304

I know what needs to be done! Sometimes you just need someone else to say it! Thank you Richiro!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 25, 2017 at 11:28 am #124437

i know you did GG 🙂
    that’s why i didn’t elaborate much.. you’re going to be okay and look back on this and wonder – “why the HELL did i wait THAT LONG to leave that pos”?

🙂

Have a great day GG.. and best wishes to you!