Blew It All In One Night, Please Help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rev11
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 12:40 pm #82294

I met her online and date 1 and 2 went amazing. I kissed her, she was happy, we connected and we talked for hours on the phone in between meetings.

Date 3 things got more physical and turned to sex. We were at my place and everything was going great until I lost my errection out of nowhere. I am not sure if it was anxiety, my recent diet change, supliments or what but it was so embarassing. I didnt really talk about it with her and when morning came it seemed awkward.

She was still somewhat affectionate but I was making all the moves. I messaged her later about it and she was confused about what happened too. She said “maybe it was not meant to happen”. “i said no second chances?” she said “we’ll see how it goes”. So she is off to italy in a few hours for work and I havent heard from her all day so I messaged ” have a great trip, feel free to call and if I havent scared you away maybe dinner when you are back?”.

She hasn’t responded to that message. Suggestions?

rev11
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 12:43 pm #82297

Just a couple of side notes. We were supposed to meet the day after the sex inncident but when I asked her about that she made an excuse. Also she mentioned she was out on a double date which was mentioned before we discussed the inncident. Seems like she was upset but I want to fix it all and give myself a 2nd chance here.

leesee27
    Participant
    July 11, 2015 at 2:00 pm #82650

I’d just back off a little bit, and maybe try contact in a few days if she doesn’t contact you. Something light, along the lines of “hope your day is going well :).”

Draw back on mentioning what happened again, and see if she will have a casual convo with you in a few days. At that time, you’re able to know whether you should proceed in asking for another date. 🙂