Books… on having an affair?!?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jam-man
    Participant
    March 22, 2015 at 4:57 am #75795

I’m in a fairly miserable marriage going through the motions until my kids are over 16 when. Both me and my wife have drifted apart and while we’ve not really talked properly about it divorce is on the cards.

Thing is, I’ve met this amazing woman at work and she’s made it quietly clear that she would not be adverse to getting together. I’ve got 18 months until my youngest’s 16th and I don’t want to hang around and risk loosing this chance.

Someone at work found a book on Amazon actually, there’s 2… Has anyone read them? It’s not like they are expensive but I don’t want to tempt myself, it’s hard enough not bundling this girl into a meeting room at work and locking the door… I know she’s not far off doing it to me! If these books have any merit and I can have this stunning funny beautiful woman without risking being screwed…

nico2819
    Participant
    March 23, 2015 at 8:34 am #75797

Hmm, having come out of a relationship where there was an affair even though the relationship was pretty much over still sucked. To be honest and to have some respect towards your children and their mother which at one point I’m assuming was the one you had wanted to spend your life with wait and get the divorce. Or in the very least make talk to your wife and make sure she actually feels the same. As far as the other woman goes remember she might just be attracted to the fact that you are married, also she’s a coworker and if things don’t work out you’ll have to continue to work with her. And one thing I have learned from experience is that anytime something starts in a lie in never ends well. Also, if you do get divorced you don’t want your wife holding the affair against you if she finds out which it will eventually come out. So wait until you free and single so you can truly enjoy this woman or anyone else company guilt free.

Love and marriage
    Participant
    April 23, 2015 at 10:46 am #77784

Don’t do it! It will completely mess your entire family up. No good relationship can be built on an unstable foundation.

shizzle
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 8:04 am #77897

don’t know

diesel67
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 12:52 pm #77951

never good idea to cheat. It is not worth the headache.