Boyfriend and I got into an argument Tuesday – haven't heard from him since?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• lm0905
    Participant
    October 14, 2016 at 6:18 pm #114197

On Tuesday, my BF and I got into an argument. It basically started with talking about him going to Vegas this weekend for a Bachelor party and about the girls there. He got defensive and said “I’m allowed to talk to girls” and then went downhill

I tried texting him Wednesday and today and have yet to hear from him. I tried apologizing for the way I acted on Tuesday, but complete radio silence on his end. I told him I’m done trying to contact him this weekend and I’ll see him when he gets home from Vegas on Sunday.
    I am(?) supposed to pick him up on Sunday from the airport. So today, I texted him and said I would like to still pick him up from the airport on Sunday so he doesn’t waste $40+ dollars on an Uber home and he didn’t respond. So now idk what I am supposed to do on Sunday

He’s clearly still mad at me. (When he’s mad or we fight, he goes silent on me.
    We are supposed to go on a trip in 2 weeks with his brother and bro’s gf… Am I supposed to assume that the trip is off?

ConnorL
    Participant
    October 15, 2016 at 11:41 pm #114221

Unless he were to say something about the trip being off, I’d honestly just keep the plans and go with whatever you originally would and in that time give him a while and eventually he’ll probably come back to you.