Boyfriend had Phone Sex with EX! Help REPLY

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LostinLove007
    LostinLove007
    Participant
    March 9, 2016 at 10:59 pm #95333

Hello everyone, Im LostinLove and need help me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years and been loyal up to a certain point. He told me when we were going through a hot spot that he had phone sex with his EX that called him one night. I said we weren’t even broken up!!! I had a hot fit we settled something but I need help if I am looking at this wrong. We are still together…right now. First of all his communication sucks and he’s like he wont do it again but I feel hurt. I can say he’s a nice guy but not when did that. Should I stay with him what do I do on this. He said it wont happen again that he was mad at me. However I feel like Im in a bad movie. It was phone sex??? PLease respond

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by LostinLove007 LostinLove007.

Green2711
    Participant
    March 9, 2016 at 11:17 pm #95337

I think you already know the answer, a leopard doesn’t change its spots. It’s only phone sex and not physical but it’s the intention. If I was you I would drop him like a hot potato and even if you was having a row it’s still no excuse. If he was really loyal then he wouldn’t have done it but he did. I know this isn’t what you want to hear and I’m sorry this happened to you but I’d say go find someone that treats you right.

Green2711
    Participant
    March 10, 2016 at 12:03 am #95343

I would, mate. I still see it as being disloyal, would you mind if the shoe was on the other foot? I know I would if I found out my partner had been getting intimate with an ex in any shape or form. I would be thinking that more actually went on than just phone sex but maybe that’s just me,

LostinLove007
    LostinLove007
    Participant
    March 10, 2016 at 9:02 am #95338

You’re right on the leopard doesn’t change its spots

heavensent1108
    Participant
    March 10, 2016 at 9:44 am #95369

Oh wow! I am so sorry you are dealing with this! I would consider it cheating as well, it not like he has a platonic conversation he brought it to a sexual level! He needs to ask himself how he would feel if you did the same thing. Also, just because he’s mad he can’t just have phone sex with an ex. He is using her and you! I would have a serious conversation and possibly look into going to therapy.

Green2711
    Participant
    March 11, 2016 at 11:34 am #95451

So you wouldn’t mind your partner getting sexual satisfaction from another person? What is the point in being in a relationship at all then? Would you mind if your partner went about kissing, groping, sending nude pictures to other people because it gives her sexual satisfaction and isn’t technically sex?

Phone sex doesn’t do anything for me, it’s like jacking off to erotic literature or having cybersex, generally very unfulfilling so I can see your point in a way but he is still getting intimate with someone else and that would beg the question if he needs to get intimate with someone else then why are you around?

LostinLove007
    LostinLove007
    Participant
    March 12, 2016 at 11:16 am #95479
    Reply To: Boyfriend had Phone Sex with EX! Help REPLY

Thanks for the replys everyone. Great thought in all post

laura
    laura
    Participant
    March 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm #95488

I think it is disrespectful. He was mad at you? Give me a break!

LostinLove007
    LostinLove007
    Participant
    June 20, 2016 at 5:38 pm #103713

Hey everyone he broke up with me, after I forgave him 2 months later. He also is still talking with his ex. I feel so bad about myself. He broke up with me 4 days before our 3 year mark.

eljay
    eljay
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 8:04 am #104403

It is for the best, time will heal all wounds. learn from this. do not go back with him he will continue to mess with his ex. Love yourself first