boyfriend heading off to college

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

park59788
    Participant
    June 23, 2016 at 12:37 am #103916

My boyfriend is heading off to a university. He says he isn’t interested in other women, but lately has been following multiple women ( going to the same university ) on his social media accounts. I’m not insecure about myself or my relationship, but this does become a concern and makes me think about what his intentions are going to be when he heads off for college. What do you think I should do about the situation??? He has expressed to me multiple times he wants to be with me years from now.. but I guess I’m just feeling unsure.

happypotato
    happypotato
    Participant
    June 23, 2016 at 1:52 am #103920

Please don’t think negatively. Sometime overthinking can kills your relationship and it can make u feel regret about it later. So please be sure first. If he still treat you the same way it’s mean he love u and everything is okay. In the outside society, we all meet new friend and started following each other on social media it’s simple thing. Unless they starting to chat flirty or stuff.