Boyfriend issues

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Boyfriend issues

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nature123
    Participant
    September 28, 2015 at 8:52 pm #86097
    Boyfriend issues

Hello, so I’ve been with my boyfriend officially for 2 years but we have been talking since high school. He’s 24 and I’m turning 21 oct. 10th. We both live with our parents but I am ready to move out already. He talks about moving out and how he can’t wait to move out with me. I’m starting not to believe in him anymore. I feel like he talks but doesn’t show action. He doesn’t have a job. He goes to college and I feel his parents spoil him. His mother still cleans his room, does his laundry, etc. He has to take his mom to work every morning which is some type of responsibility but it’s also an excuse for me and him to move on with our lives. He has vicious dogs and I don’t like to be there but I feel like that’s the only way to have private time until I get my own place. He’s an audio engineer and records my music and I’m a model part time. Im not making a lot of money so I want to move out with my cousins and he wasn’t happy about that. He felt like I’m changing plans and they are tryi

nature123
    Participant
    September 28, 2015 at 9:01 pm #86098

Trying to steal me from him. I got into a huge argument with him and im like so tired of his baby ways. I feel his parents don’t even talk to me. I don’t like to be there and I feel obligated every weekend to stay there because that’s the only place we can go. He only comes to visit my family like once in a blue moon he avoids it because of another whole long story we had gotten pregnant and I had gotten aborted his dad had to pay and didn’t want to he felt like I should’ve paid it myself. We were in his house in kitchen recently while his parents are right there in the living room and he was blabbering about how my cousins are taking our ideas and try to move with me. So I left upset and his dad had his vicious dog by the leash and his dog was viciously barking at me and Its like his dad knew I was in the kitchen I don’t understand. I don’t understand why I deal with him and his family I wanted to break up with him. I feel like my boyfriends slacking

nature123
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 8:19 am #86100

His brother is a cop and has his own place but still lives with his parents and has his girlfriend come over but I don’t feel comfortable being like that. I got into a huge argument with him and told him everything I felt about him and his family and i tried to break up with him. He cried hysterically and begged me to be with him and promised to change and said sorry. I felt bad but I don’t want to feel bad for telling him how I felt. He does a lot for me when it comes down to being there for me and being my best friend but not financially or being able to support himself at all. Its like I’m pushing him to move out with me but I shouldn’t even have to. I love him but this is really bothering me. Even If I move with my cousins and he does get his things together and then I wind up moving with him I’m afraid the relationship will fail because it was rushed. I told him I don’t feel he’s ready even though he thinks he is and he swears it will be better.

nature123
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 8:19 am #86101

I’ve never had my own place so moving out of my parents at 21 to move with my cousins may be a good start at least I hope. Ladies how would you deal with this boy at 24 trying to turn into a man being a girl trying to turn into a woman. I am in performing arts so I am pursuing my dream and I work he wants to pursue his dream in performing arts but hasn’t really done anything for it I have gotten him a gig here and there but he’s focused on college and doesn’t work but is trying to get a job he likes but feels rushed now because of “me wanting to move out”