Boyfriend said i'm the most annoying,sickening and stupid person he ever met!!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Boyfriend said i'm the most annoying,sickening and stupid person he ever met!!!!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dougla
    Participant
    October 15, 2015 at 10:32 pm #86937

So my boyfriend mother put him out but she let him stay on the back porch for the past two weeks because he had no money. I found him a work like two weeks ago he has nothing only a bed and a television. We do not live in the US so things are different here and apartment cost $1500-$2000 unfurnished per month. He has no fridge, stove , washer or anything like that and still needs to buy food stuff. He want to buy a car that cost $1000 per month for 6 months and i told him that it is a bad idea because he is renting now and have to get alot of other stuff that he needs and a car is not important. What happens is he loses his job he would have to pay for a car and rent which would be hard. I told him he should focus on saving right now but he tells me i always disagree with him which is true because if he had listened to me for the past 5 years he would of had enough money to rent and would of have a car

JMP718
    Participant
    October 16, 2015 at 4:04 pm #87003

To be honest. he sounds a bit immature. He puts things he wants as priority or things he needs. Honestly, this guy sounds like a bit of a lost cause and anyone who would say that to their girlfriend and mean it is a real asshole. I recommend seeing if he can get his act together because if not, that’s not someone you want to spend your life with.

JMB_94
    Participant
    October 17, 2015 at 12:05 pm #87007

Oh dear that sounds horrible! I agree with the above post, needs to get his act together fast otherwise

jrptn
    Participant
    October 18, 2015 at 3:06 am #87011

I would agree with the above posts. It isn’t worth it if he’s going to treat his girlfriend like that. That’s going to lead to more problems as time passes. But also agreed that maybe see if he can get his act together first.

fischer
    Participant
    October 18, 2015 at 9:56 pm #87030

The above posts are right. There needs to be a wake up call for this guy. He obviously doesn’t have the maturity to be in a relationship. He needs to rethink his priorities and get back on his feet before spending money on things other than the necessities.

audiophile
    Participant
    October 19, 2015 at 1:04 am #87034

Agreed with above. Anyone who is worth your time, effort, and attention would not speak to you in such an immature and disrespectful way. He seems like the type that needs to hit bottom, in order to see how the world really is, and re-evaluate his priorities. It sucks to have to do that, but some people you just have to let go.

bosby
    Participant
    October 19, 2015 at 12:11 pm #87054

Leave this man! As a respectable woman there is no room in life for a man who does not respect you.

dinhthanh
    Participant
    October 20, 2015 at 1:03 am #87100

I agree Leave this man

mmmmmm
    mmmmmm
    Participant
    October 28, 2015 at 4:35 pm #87555

I agree. He needs to grow up and find himself right now.