Boyfriends friends don’t like me, is this reason for break up?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

leigha2017
    Participant
    December 3, 2017 at 6:24 am #158365

6 months into the relationship my bf was in Ireland and I was at a beer festival, His friend kissed me at the end of the night ( we had a last but he had a gf I didn’t know about so we stopped talking once I found out) it was never sexual just kissing. After he kissed me I immediately told my boyfriend. He didn’t want to break up. That was 7 months ago, his best friend Dan does not really like me, I understand. But I dread going out with his friends because I feel so alienated. By both his friends for cheating and because a lot of the girls that are around remain good friends with Jill so they ignore me. Last night I was at a surprise party and Jill’s bf told my bf he didn’t have to worry about me coming to newyears because we would be over by then, I was sitting right next to then. My boyfriend called her weird. I didn’t want to make a scene but I was infuriated. It’s been 7 months since the cheating. how long do I put up with this?

leigha2017
    Participant
    December 3, 2017 at 6:28 am #158366

Jill is my ex friend, Liz’s friebd (she introduced my boyfriend and I) we were roommates and friends. When my bf and I were on a break she slept in his bed which was usual. She had done this in the past for years prior to me dating my bf. We stopped talking because I felt disrespected that she was continuing this while we were on a break, which was usual for us and she never apologized.