Break up Help – Friends with EX or Not – Hung out last night.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

OMUd
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 1:39 pm #67370

Overview
    I broke up with a good girl a few weeks ago, she was my first real girlfriend. I was stupid and it sucks, I basically broke up with her for no reason, like 4 times. I’m not depressed anymore. But it would be cool to have her back. Im 24, she’s 18. We were with each other for 7 months.

– I PUT HER IN THE FRIEND ZONE to keep her somewhat close and put me in good terms and so it didn’t feel like I entirely broke her heart.
    – We still text every few days or so
    – We hung out last night and got drunk

Here’s what happened
    – She called me babe when I dropped something twice
    – I asked her if i could lay next to her she fell asleep (I woke her up) She put her hand on my face and said I love you and then maybe realized what she was doing and She said no, go back to your bed. So I did obviously.
    – In the morning she laid next to me and I cuddled her for 10M.
    – Everyone at her work mistreats her and trys to kiss her and she hates it! but I have no more power to talk.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  OMUd.

OMUd
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 1:39 pm #67371

My Questions
    – She obviously still has some kind of feelings for me. Should I remain her friend. Build that rapport again and tell her how I feel? What If she says no?
    – Should I just let her go and cut all connection with her, She’s 18 and starting college soon at a city college?
    – Is she just tryign to get over me?
    – Should I use not seeign her to my advantage?
    – How do I impress her again?
    Basically I want her back and know if its worth even trying.

My fears
    – She sleeps with another guy. I f***ing hate that thought.
    – Her boss has been buying her alcohol, they been drinking, he tried to kiss her, she hates workign there now.
    – Just a bunch of other shit she is doing that’s putting herself at risk.

OMUd
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 9:02 am #67399

no help from anyone?

certifiedgirlgeek
    certifiedgirlgeek
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 6:34 pm #67493

Take her on a date, dinner then on a walk to talk and express how you feel. Ask if she would be willing to work things out. Keep your fears about her sleeping with other men to yourself and NEVER ask. It’s none of your business. Realize YOU broke up with her and that she is single and she may want to stay single.
    Do what you can to make her feel gorgeous, safe and taken care of.
    Prepare yourself for rejection, all the while knowing that only means now isn’t the right time and maybe she isn’t the right girl.
    Good luck!

carlb
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 7:14 pm #67501

I been through it too it takes time to be friends with an ex give those feelings time to die down