Break up or not

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Break up or not

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 11:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ssashaa
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 4:20 am #168229
    Break up or not

So I am 20. My boyfriend and I share a relationship since last 2 years. He had a crush on me since last 7 years. He is a really nice romantic guy with good sense of humour. But lately, he thinks that I do not prioritise him and that’s why doesn’t want to give me understanding for everything. He thinks that I take him for granted. He is pretty possessive. We both have anger issues too. When I usually get angry, I abuse him and his family, for which he has asked me to stop many a times in past. He also warned me that he would raise his hand on me next when I do so. Still one day, I couldn’t control and abused him since he kept telling me “ abuse and show, then you see the consequences”. He then did raise his hand on me. I further abused. We stopped talking and I left. It’s been 50 days since I left and he has been extremely depressed about it and has tried contacting me . He is trying really hard to get me back. Should I stay or not?

jtb333
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 6:06 am #168233

In my opinion, it sounds like it’s in your both your best interests to break up. A relationship that is abusive or threatening really can’t be good. The chemical withdrawal from love is going to hurt for a bit. But it will most likely be worth it in the end

Ajohn123
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 6:58 am #168235

Break up. It will be worth it in the end

ssashaa
    Participant
    March 23, 2018 at 7:15 am #168236

We tried breaking up many times but it just doesn’t happen. We are in the same class and have to face each other on daily basis. He is willing to change, should I give it another chance