Breakup 2 months ago, want to get him back!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lost101
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 9:14 pm #154372

I made a huge mistake!
    Here is a quick recap:
    I was with my bf for a year and a half, and I had never loved someone this much. Because of university we had to split for one year, we knew that well before.
    This scared the shit out of me, so I slowly became distant to him, to the point where we broke up because both of us thought we could not be in a long-distance relationship.
    It’s been two months, I am way over the crying/desperate phase, but I realize now that I’ve made a huge mistake: I miss him and still love him very very much.
    I have sent him a letter to tell him that I have changed and realized my errors. It’s supposed to arrive in the middle of next week.

I am starting to have hopes because of the letter but I also feel that I shouldn’t because I might get hurt and disappointed again… 
    Also I am dying to tell him that I miss him, and that I sent him a letter ! but i want it to be a surprise at the same time!

kelsey_smith
    Participant
    October 29, 2017 at 12:08 pm #154386

Same thing happened to me, but he broke up with me. My regret was I didn’t fight for him. So do whatever you can to win him over. At least t the end of it all, you’ll have no regrets coz you did all you can do to bring him back.