Breakup What do i Do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Breakup What do i Do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cgivens18
    Participant
    April 16, 2016 at 1:06 am #97977
    Breakup What do i Do?

My ex has had multiple long term relationships and has been hurt alot. She is a very mature and intellectual girl but can be stubborn and not want to share her emotions with anyone. She feels she has no one to share her feelings with and who understands her. Me and her understood each other but since i had my shield up sorta in the relationship, I never truly let myself connect with her in some of the ways she needed me to. She told our mutual friend that “I was the best guy shes had and that shes never been treated that great before”. We broke up because she thought i wanted outside attention not from girls but from friends and getting hit on. i needed to distance myself in order to better myself to be the man she needed me to be long term. We have such a unique connection you cant find or talk with about the stuff we talk about with other people I. Im waiting for her to forgive me to see the new side of me, she blocked me again on everything. But said she wants to hang and loves me

cgivens18
    Participant
    April 16, 2016 at 1:10 am #97978

She made up lies the one time she hit me up on snapchat and i went over, and she was trying to test me. She made up a lie she slept with 12 guys and was getting money for it but she did it to the extreme where it was darn near believable. So i took her snapcht and snapped all the guys tleling them im back in the equations for her sake becaus ei was afraid she was going down a dark path and i blocked some of the guys she was talking to I was very supportive for her and the guys after she told me she lied to me about all of it. Like she said she wsa very mad but did not ask me to live her room which is weird. Ive been praying and hiking to clear my head and just talk and everyday i discover more and more things that make sense to our relationshi and im confident i willl get her back but now i just have to be her friend and show her we can connect in the way she thinks we dont connect well on and then we will have the full package. Besides im 110% in it.

freeatheart
    freeatheart
    Participant
    April 20, 2016 at 1:18 pm #98215

First of all,does she still love you?Does she want you back also?Those are questions that you need to find out from her.