Calling all ladies men. I'm tired of it.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• colton191
    Participant
    November 8, 2016 at 12:41 pm #116737

I’m tired of it guys. Tired of being the nice guy only to get my feelings hurt repeatedly. Women are just wanting me as an emotional welcoming mat they can walk over and not ever see you as something passed that no matter what you do. I listen, I connect, I joke, but I’m missing the will and fire to make any moves and instead show them with respect. No more though. What can I do to change this and actually start having girls see me as a sexual interest? Everything I do I feel like comes off “cute” not “sexy” “hot” etc. It’s my body language, choosing of words, and all that. What can I do? Any sort of advice helps. Thank you fellow men.

leslie32
    Participant
    November 8, 2016 at 2:28 pm #116751

Are you seriously asking for advice from “ladies men” aka “players” aka man wh**es? Don’t get advice from douchebags. Women don’t want jerks.

If you are not making the moves, that’s on you. You can be respectful and still make a move on a woman. Are you confident? Confidence is a big key for women.

If you want to know what women want…ask WOMEN.

Anonymous
    November 12, 2016 at 8:56 pm #117135

I agree with leslie! This is all on you! The women attracted to men that play all those games usually have a lot of low self esteem. The whole “nice guys finish last” thing is true for those type of girls. Let me help you understand how nice guys can finish first and why the ***holes get the ladies more often than not. It’s an incredibly layered dynamic happening so I am going to give you just the basics. The reason why nice guys finish last is because they are the type of nice guys that don’t have much of a spine so to speak. They are the guys that don’t stand up for themselves, will do anything for the lady and put up with being a door mat for whatever she wants. Women typically pick up on this kind of guy instantly and mostly they do not “respect” that kind of guy. And you know why? Because he doesn’t respect himself. With “nice guys” I used to like them for just a short amount of time but then became exhausted by their constant desire to be whatever I needed. Reality is,

Anonymous
    November 12, 2016 at 9:02 pm #117136

I never knew who they really were. They were always there for me whether I was nice to them or ignored them. A woman wants a man that feels strong to her. A man who gets in her face and says, “what’s up? I will not be your door mat. So either you shift how you treat me or I”m out.” THAT IS SEXY!!!! The ***holes that get the ladies by ignoring them and treating them poorly get the girl because he won’t put up with her crap. He is not a door mat and she knows if she treats him like one, he is onto the next lady. That is called confidence. So…it’s a very unusual combination to be a nice guy that has a lot of confidence. So here is the formula: treat a woman with respect, listen, be curious about her AND hold to standards as to how you are treated! That is a healthy kind of confidence. That means you KNOW you are a good catch and any lady would be lucky to get to experience you. And because you are valuable and worth getting to know, you require certain things before

Anonymous
    November 12, 2016 at 9:08 pm #117137

a lady gets to know all of who you are. A lady needs to earn the right to have your listening ears and caring heart. It sounds like you are giving all of that out without care or concern….which just means you don’t really value yourself too much to give of yourself so easily. SO….that is the part that makes you a door mat….NOT that you are nice and treat them well. If you developed more confidence in yourself and set some standards AND still treated the ladies just as you are now (which is the wonderful kind of guy you are), then you have a pretty powerful formula. Besides, you won’t like how it feels to not be a nice guy. Those ***holes that get the ladies may be getting what catching all the fish, but I PROMISE they are fish that bring a lot of drama with them!!! There is a consequence to playing that kind of game. So take a breathe and still BE WHO YOU REALLY ARE and work on knowing that you are a diamond in the rough and carry yourself that way!

Electricthunder
    Participant
    November 13, 2016 at 2:32 am #117144

If you cant get them to see you as a sexual interest,have them see you as a romantic interest. While doing this will make you have to wait for sex, in the lo,ng run it is so muhh better to have a relationship based on shared interests, respect, and happiness, than a relationship based on sexual attraction

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    November 13, 2016 at 9:28 am #117152

you can have sex that you want, theres lot of horny girls, you can buy sex if you want to….I think its not good idea to want girls(good girls) just for sex, you have to earn it..I think the main reason why girls treat you that way is just yourself..you dont need advice from playboys, show them what you want to see from you and thats the way it is..if you want to be cool, be it..if you want to be romantic one just be it.

emac
    Participant
    November 13, 2016 at 11:43 pm #117168

Try asking a girl a dirty question on {insert dating website here} sometime. It’s all about confidence and not being afraid of rejection. Know that you want to be able to have good conversation to really succeed (just shooting the shit and flirting), but yeah, it’s really just saying what you actually think and not being afraid of what they think. That’ll turn them on. Know that sex or dirty talk won’t bring you happiness, though. You might have sex with some girl, but it’s likely to end up leaving you with some sort of regret. At least if you believe in love. So, I’d advise going out there with a bang at first and just saying some really dirty shit (online), realizing that girls want to talk dirty just as bad as you do, and then learning the balance of showing that you’re a nice guy, but you also don’t care what people think when you say you want {insert dirty statement here} someone. Then, when you meet a really cool girl (rare), you’ll be ready with both ends of the spectrum. 🙂