Can I ask her if she likes me first?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:00 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 15, 2014 at 11:52 am #51258

I’ve suspected my coworker has had feelings for me for a while based on the way she smiles/looks at me and hints from her friends, but she has not actually said anything flirty. She ether smiles or giggles when I flirt with her and we always smile at each other when we make eye contact. I told her I thought she was very pretty and hinted that I might like her, then the next day she walked by my department like 4 times and said hey to me before I even knew she was there. Can I ask her if she likes me or just being friendly before I tell her i like her?

daniel
    Participant
    April 26, 2014 at 12:15 am #51827

I would say just to ask her out. She probably does like you and you don’t need confirmation BEFORE asking her out. If she agrees to go out with you, that IS the confirmation. In a sense, you don’t need to know whether or not she likes you. Ask her out. You never know until you try and from my experience, we regret what we don’t do more often than what we don’t do.
    Hope this helps.

daniel
    Participant
    April 26, 2014 at 12:15 am #51828

Sorry, that last sentence was supposed to be “we regret what we don’t do more often than what we do.”

April 26, 2014 at 8:05 am #51829

Obviously ask her out for a few times, then why not asking her

OneX12345
    Participant
    April 26, 2014 at 7:17 pm #51837

I would suggest telling her how you feel then get her response

Thought Cluster
    Participant
    April 27, 2014 at 7:49 pm #51871

Doit Doit Doit… Lol

youngandconfused
    Participant
    April 30, 2014 at 12:04 pm #52034

I would forgo the asking whether or not she likes you and just get to asking her out, that should tell you what you need to know

George4440
    Participant
    April 30, 2014 at 1:52 pm #52047

Yea go for it, you have nothing to lose

has887
    Participant
    May 5, 2014 at 4:51 pm #52225

Ask her out dumb ass