can I blame it on third party?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2018 at 1:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gemma
    Participant
    December 25, 2017 at 11:19 am #160976

Hi,
    I have a crush on someone at work, I am not sure if he likes me back. he asks me personal questions, he has interests in my life and appearance, and he makes naughty jokes sometimes.
    some people at work asked me if I like him, as his attention to me is very obvious to everyone, and I said he is a nice guy but there is nothing special between us.I started feeling frustrated, because things aren’t moving forward, and I am not confident enough to tell him how I feel, but was thinking to tell him that few people at work asked me about him, but my friend advised me not to, I am now stuck and need a way out of this uncertainty, so I can move forward either with or without him.

any tip please
    Thank you all

green man
    Participant
    December 25, 2017 at 7:20 pm #160981

Go for it, anything to lose?

ambitioncombined
    Participant
    January 7, 2018 at 8:25 pm #161781

If he is bold enough to make naughty jokes, I think you definitely have the right to ask what the situation is. I agree with green man.