Can I convince her or just let it go?

• xedeyes
    August 23, 2016 at 1:14 pm #109244

So, last week I met a girl at a party and we immediately hit it off, had some important stuff in common and which led to us making out the entire night. She told me multiple times that I/this seemed to good to be true and the day after she said she didn’t regret anything and we met again, with the same results. Until a while later she started to back off, finally telling me she wasn’t ready for something like this, not being able to deal with meeting someone like me and the fact that she’s involved in a fwb kind of thing and didn’t know what to do, afraid of losing this kind of opportunity but didn’t know what to to with the other guy. So we backed off from there on despite seeing each other for the next 2 days because of mutual friends. Afterwards I texted her asking if we could possibly meet again sometime and she replied that she would love to, but it’d probably be just friendship for now, at least until she figured herself and the situation out. TBC

August 23, 2016 at 1:18 pm #109245

Part of me thinks this is just a gentle way of saying “it won’t happen” and if she really wanted it would have happened… But what if by meeting up again a few times casually she might get convinced that this would be worth it. Really can’t decide if I should let it go or do try to get to meet up casually in the near future. We’re both in our 20’s btw

August 24, 2016 at 11:05 am #109422

Depends on how you feel, if you think its the real deal then definitely try for it. She clearly doesn’t know what she wants, so it depends on your timetable and if you want to put in the time for her.

August 28, 2016 at 9:12 am #109797

give her a little space and contact her in one or two weeks
    I think girls like a man who does his own thing and you’ll both have chance to think things through & if you both have genuine feelings for each other.
    Sounds like you both are into each other. Remember, there are always tonnes of girls out there!! 🙂

August 28, 2016 at 4:12 pm #109800

I think she is confused and better left alone for now. Give her the space necessary.

You should seek other ladies and start dating one. If she hears that you are dating maybe she’ll act upon it.

August 31, 2016 at 11:11 pm #110306

Just give her time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Good connections are hard to come by. You still have a chance hang in there.

September 1, 2016 at 9:23 pm #110377

Don’t get caught up on one girl. She sounds wishy washy. Just keep meeting new girls.