Can I get some honest opinions on what to do next?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Stupendoes
    Participant
    March 18, 2016 at 9:45 pm #96077

My position requires me to move to different locations each day. Last week I met a girl at one of the locations and immediately liked her. We kinda clicked. The whole day she blew off other people to come talk to me and she really seemed interested in me. I was scheduled to be at the same store the next day, and when I told her her eyes lit up and she got really excited and then we realized we were at different times so she promised to come visit me. My friend, a girl, told me that I’m too nice and that I need to start acting like I don’t care so I just said bye and see you later kinda in the middle of a conversation with her. The next day she never came and saw me, so I went to her location this week to see her and we laughed for a little but then the store’s phone rang and she immediately bolted to answer it in the middle of our conversation with saying anything which I took as a cue and left. Should I go back and tell her I really like her and ask her on a date or just give up?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Stupendoes.

Omgwatdahell
    Participant
    March 19, 2016 at 2:46 am #96079

In my opinion don’t ever let anyone tell you how to act you are who you are and you won’t be happy unless you can be yourself, and yes I would give it one more shot and just be honest with her, otherwise just move on.