Can I make a fake date real?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rachelst0516
    Participant
    March 23, 2017 at 5:14 pm #131010

There is a guy in my class who I am somewhat good friends with and we always have funny banter/arguments going on in one of our classes. Recently, he told the teacher that we were dating as a joke, so now we pretend we are dating during that class and the teacher made a bet with him to get a picture of us on a date. So now, he says that we are going on a date, but it would probably just be staged for the picture. However, I want it to be a real date because I think he and I would be good together. How do I make this happen?

5by5
    5by5
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 8:58 am #131016

Just approach him and say “You, me & (insert idea of something to do here) at (insert venue here) after class on (insert day of the week you desire)” give him a kiss on the cheek, then wink & walk away giving him something to think about (don’t let him respond, let him come to you), & btw normally a guy wouldn’t say that the both of you were dating as a joke if he wasn’t somewhat into you, how did he react? did he smile? if so he likes the idea of the both of you together, or was it shocked? shows he’s given some thought about the two of you and when he “joked” chances are it was to gage your reaction.

RaeGinger
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 11:54 am #131066

Maybe his joke was his way of expressing that he’s interested in something more. I would at least let him know you’re interested in more.

patriot12345
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 2:23 pm #131100

Just go with it, play along and see what happens! It seems like he might not know how to take things to the next level and this could be his way of breaking the ice!