can i text him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

can i text him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gemma
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 3:02 pm #134661
    can i text him?

I met a guy through online dating, I liked him so much, but was not sure whether this was mutual. He give me a good bye kiss on my cheek, and told me he will text me in the evening, but he hasn’t, and has been over two weeks now.
    in the last two days he visited my profile twice, which left me so confused thinking maybe he wants me to initiate contact. do you think i should text him? what to say after that time?
    thank you?

Anonymous
    April 28, 2017 at 11:34 am #134841

A lot of guys goes out with a girl because they expect sex on the first night if they didn’t get it from there date they will move on it is nothing wrong with you. When guys are on a dating site they are mainly looking for sex. I do blogging for online dating I signed up for different dating sites, the men wanted to see naked pictures but the women wanted money, if he was interested in you he would have contacted you. I would say move on remember there is a lot of guys out there. Just be careful.

parkerj
    Participant
    April 30, 2017 at 3:38 am #134934

Yes

NfsJake
    NfsJake
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 5:08 pm #135054

I don’t think it would necessarily hurt to text. If you don’t get a reply then I would just move on.

Hiya
    Participant
    May 2, 2017 at 10:43 am #135105

I think texting him may clear up your mind a bit, even if he doesnt reply. If he doesn’t reply, then you’ll know.

minecraftluver6
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 1:18 am #135468

it never hurts to give it a shot. sometimes people let self-doubt get in the way of reaching out to others

billyj136
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 12:36 pm #135521

Shoot him a text. What’s the worst that happens? he doesnt answer lol that’s where youre already at. Just go for it.

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 5:02 pm #137091

Yeah, text him and see what happens. Also remind him that he said he would’ve texted you…

Batgirl42
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 5:22 pm #137096

Men are stupid… I have been on dates where they end it saying they can’t wait to go out again. But then they disappear or i only get a few texts from them. He is not texting you, so either he isn’t interest or he is waiting for you. Texting him wont hurt (as long as you don’t text him saying he is a POS or something). Best case he shows interest, worst case you have an answer. But if he is interest it wont hurt anything. And if it were to, he isn’t worth your time anyways then. so go ahead, text him

sollyv
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 7:26 pm #137101
    Reply To: can i text him?

hes a guy. Go for it

dsw68
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 10:23 pm #137110

A direct text should do it, he couldn’t, not text you, by accident; not much else to lose… It will show whether he’s serious, or just “using your services”.

kathy5
    Participant
    May 22, 2017 at 6:42 am #137141

If you text him, you will be judged by him. Remember this.