Can I win  her back?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Can I win her back?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ktrwcm2014
    Participant
    April 15, 2016 at 4:38 am #97860
    Can I win her back?

TLDR:
    -she dumped me saying she wants some alone time
    -it was fishy so i logged onto her snapchat and see her having a dinner and a nice night view on her snapstory (she blocked me and i dont know how long)
    -i went to her place to beg her to take me back (huge mistake) and she said no
    -when i got home i accuse her and cuss her out saying she is cheating one me and again she says she wanted to be single
    -few days later i pretended i dont know about the guy she’s seeing and I sent her long emotional text reminiscing our good old days just to be replied again saying she wants to be single (i knew her pw to facebook and found out that she has been talking to her friends about this guy for 3 weeks)
    -knowing the truth, i asked her to be honest for once and tell me the truth which she wouldnt so i cussed her out saying good luck with xxxx (by now she realized that i knew her pw so she changed her pw to everything)
    -havent talked/heard since then

ktrwcm2014
    Participant
    April 15, 2016 at 4:41 am #97861

honestly, all i wanted was her to be honest and apologize. then i wouldnt have such hard moving on but she didnt say a word when i told her that i knew about her and the guy. when i read her convo with her friends she said that she didnt see a future with him because my job requires that im not home half the time and she needs someone to be by her side. plus in the past fights she would always be the one clingy to me when i suggested that we take a break.

April 15, 2016 at 2:54 pm #97941

1) Cussing her our is a huge no-no for any reason. It’s going to put you into a certain category in her mind which will be “not marriage material”.
    2) You need drop off the face of the earth with her. Women HATE that. Even if she can’t stand you right now, if you totally stop pursuing her, it’ll make her wish you still were.

Good luck!

rnfydwnd
    Participant
    April 16, 2016 at 5:24 am #97981

I am afraid there is no chance…Obviously, it really depends on how long you two had been and how deeply you two loved each other. But once you cuss her, there is no way back. I agree with you that she may be seeing another guy as girls would never break up unless she has another guy or the relationship is really bad that it won’t work out. I would recommend you to move on.. I am sorry.

kharaud99
    Participant
    April 20, 2016 at 4:26 pm #98258

You’re out son… Sorry

Kdawg172
    Participant
    April 20, 2016 at 11:31 pm #98278

I know it is hard but its time to move on

alpha1990
    Participant
    April 20, 2016 at 11:45 pm #98280

Chalk it up as a loss and move on bro,

jdubs
    Participant
    April 21, 2016 at 7:51 am #98287

I would stop contacting her for a while and then see if you even want her in your life.

Stella
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 1:17 pm #98819
    Reply To: Can I win her back?

I know it’s hard, but you’ve got to move on or at least give her time

james
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 8:14 am #98798
    Reply To: Can I win her back?

Definitely you need to move on, start a new relation