Can Someone Help Me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Can Someone Help Me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 3:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

KaceyRay
    KaceyRay
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 8:00 pm #168350
    Can Someone Help Me?

My friend is a straight woman who has a kid and boyfriend. Her boyfriend also happens to be the kid’s father. Her boyfriend’s sister is a lesbian who happens to be in a relationship but is giving off signs that she may have feelings for my friend. My friend says that it wasn’t so noticeable at first, but lately, it has been feeling like the girl may want her and it’s making her uncomfortable not just because she’s straight and the woman is a lesbian, but also because it’s kind of like her sister n law. She says the girl makes it feel awkward and that’s what really has her believing that she may like her. She wants to know if she should approach it or not and if she should, how, exactly? Just to clear the air.

nou
    Participant
    April 15, 2018 at 3:57 am #170590

If the signs are pretty obvious, then your friend should approach the subject with her and telling her how she feels about the whole thing. If the signs are not too obvious, I would advise that your friend does not say anything and just try to be friendly and stuff with the girl. Because it might be that the girl is just trying to be friendly or does not have anything as such on her mind. My opinion though