Can you guys please help me out with this girl I like?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bbbcnstafl
    Participant
    March 7, 2014 at 9:13 pm #48965

Hi, I’m Mike, and I’m a student in a NYC college. I met this girl a few weeks ago and texted her and made some small talk. I texted her two days later and asked her out to lunch. She agreed, but I later rescheduled and had dinner with her. Two weeks have gone by and after I got my paycheck ($$$$) I asked her out again to see a movie. She couldn’t make it so I hit her up today asking if she wanted to hang out.

Me:Hey, are you free to hang out later? (5:38)
    Her:Hey sorry for getting back so late I’ve been working on a problem set. I’m not going out with my friend tonight. What did you want to do? (7:04)
    Her:I have something to go to at 9 though
    Me:I’m at the basketball game right now and that’s probably ending at nine. Tomorrow?
    Her:Possibly

BTW I lied about the basketball game to reduce my availability. How should I solidify this date? Also, should I switch to bowling, something more interactive? And one more, should I try to kiss her at the end of the date? Thank you so much.

bbbcnstafl
    Participant
    March 7, 2014 at 9:21 pm #48966

PLEASE, I’M DESPERATE!!!!!!!

Ineedsomeadvice
    Participant
    March 10, 2014 at 12:14 pm #48982

You can’t go wrong with a classic dinner date, maybe dinner and a movie

rimiahuja
    rimiahuja
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:11 pm #48967

Yes if you will kiss him it will be very good thing and she will be happy with it.