Can't decide whether to call or just forget about it…?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sktlez
    Participant
    July 29, 2015 at 3:16 pm #83431

I went for a job interview yesterday and while I was waiting to be interviewed this girl called me over and was asking me a bunch of questions about my clothes, watch, phone and whether or not I had a gf and why I was single ect. She asked to use my phone and made a phone call to her mom (she just moved back here and idk anything about her other than I think she lives with her mom and was interviewing for the same position as me) I’m a college student so this is just some crap, part-time job to get along. I’m pretty sure she was hitting on me, but im pretty oblivious lol… before I could really ask her anything I got called back for my interview and that was the end. I’ve been contemplating calling the number on my phone and trying to get in touch with her, but idk how to approach it, what to say and if I should even do it? Was she into me or was I just reading into it to much? At the time I didn’t really think about it, but shes been on my mind all day. Any opinions on what to do?

Sktlez
    Participant
    July 29, 2015 at 3:16 pm #83432

I don’t wanna sound needy or creepy by calling and I barely really got to ask her anything in the short time we talked… don’t even know her name. Do I call and if so what do I say? Hell who do I even ask for depending on who picks up lol?

Appar92
    Participant
    August 3, 2015 at 8:37 am #83471

Yeah I wouldn’t on the fact you don’t even know her name, don’t worry about it. Next time that happens ask her name and number.