Can't make a decision

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Can't make a decision

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

confused_island
    Participant
    March 18, 2015 at 2:51 pm #75612
    Can't make a decision

I dated this girl for approx 3 1/2 years and then i broke up with her cause I felt she didn’t respect me in the relationship and that she had no ambition in life, she would sit and home all day and do nothing, then again the job market wasn’t popping. She tried to get me back for a year but i wouldn’t have it, even if i still helped her with getting a job and financially cause i really did love her. So i started seeing somebody else and we got pretty close, this about a year after me and my ex broke up we got serious. just helped my ex get a job and within a month she had slept with a co worker of hers, i was devastated but i didn’t know why cause I thought I was over her. She’s being secretive and with me about certain stuff and even spent a night with the guy two days after me and her had a talk and one day after she supposedly “broke up” with him. Now im confused because she’s saying she wants to get back together.Do i try again with her or let her go and try with this new girl?

ck1991
    ck1991
    Participant
    March 18, 2015 at 6:33 pm #75625

Don’t even waste your time. In the first sentence you said u broke up with her because she didn’t respect you in the relationship. That’s probably because she doesn’t respect herself if she’s sleeping around with people at the job and other guys. I commend you for being the bigger person and trying to help her even though she did u wrong, but I say leave the past in the past and try with the new girl. Good luck!

Dontbeniceanymore
    Dontbeniceanymore
    Participant
    March 18, 2015 at 10:10 pm #75628

Confused,

Why are you tolerating a second class behavior from this woman? Women feel repulsed to nice guys, the guy who pay her bills, help her all the time and tolerates that she sleeps with other men.

The first thing you have to do is respect yourself and set clear boundaries, she is only using you and playing with your feelings because you left the door of your heart open to her. Close this chapter of your life, take your losses, learn from the lesson that life gave you and start with the new girl.

Don’t be a nice guy anymore, be a man and stay away from this toxic woman, she is not worth it.