DATING ADVICE FORUM

Can't read him

Author
    Comments

• Katie__17
    Participant
    April 20, 2017 at 4:31 pm #133842
    Can't read him

So there is this guy who I used to work with and we talked a good bit, he would always make a point of coming over to talk to me whenever we worked together. Unfortunately I don’t work there anymore but whenever I go back to where I used to work he always comes over to talk to me but it is supper rushed cause he is at work so I haven’t been able to ask him for his number. He doesn’t have Facebook unfortunately so I’m not sure if I should ask an old coworker and friend for his number or tough it out and wait till I might see him again and hope I have a chance to ask him for his number?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 21, 2017 at 10:27 am #133903

always best to do it in person and somehow find a way to slip it in
    however… be cautious sbout work. people have to be on their best behavior and be social “at work” many times (or some people feel that way) – so i wouldn’t’ put too much weight on interactions at work. if there has never been a suggestion or seed planted that you should interact outside of work – i thikn that tells you pretty much this is a work-relatied relationship – not personal.

however.. the best way to find out is to somehw steeer the convo and find a way to slip in a way to suggest that maybe you talk or meet outside of work and not for the purposes of work-related interacting.

totomalan
    Participant
    April 22, 2017 at 5:03 am #134070

Just ask him for the number 🙂

Anonymous
    April 23, 2017 at 4:29 am #134083

Wait till you see him again and ask for his number. I’m sure he’ll be happy to give it to you

Mia500
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 8:16 am #134088

There’s no harm in asking for it, because he does show interest in talking to you!