Can't seem to sync schedules, should I call her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Skiguy1978
    Participant
    February 26, 2014 at 7:18 pm #48500

There’s this girl at work, that I’ve been flirting with…..went for coffee once was a lot of fun, the other time was not so good, because I was getting sick. We can’t seem to synchronize our schedules at all…..either she has to be home with her Grandmother because her mother is out of the country….or I’m in the building for a little bit……or I have work commitments or meetings? She doesn’t always answer my texts…..should I call her and ask if she wanted to chat? I worry a lot about appearing to be needy, but don’t not want to try to chat, because then she’ll think I’m not interested….she sends clues to me sometimes, but not sure how to read her….should I just call her mid day on Saturday and see if she has time to talk? I don’t want to let too much time pass by, but at the same time, don’t want to “stalk” her either…..is there a balance? 🙂 Thoughts? and yes, I am highly analyticals and maybe even overly considerate…..thoughts?

pbx39
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:12 pm #49046

Just text and ask if she would like to work out some time to catch up.