Can't tell if he's interested!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fin
    Participant
    February 2, 2017 at 10:18 pm #125554

I work with this guy who I’m mad about but I have no idea if he’s interested or just wants to fool around a bit. Basically we have done ‘things’ (at work, nothing romantic) but during these times he doesn’t kiss me. We have this joke where I love him and he hates me (long story) so he often tells other coworkers he loves them in front of me, but at the same time he brings up girls he wants to sleep with with me too. either he’s trying to make me jealous or he just thinks we’re close so he can talk about that with me.

Do you think he likes me? or just wants a bit of fun in the broom closet lol

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 12:53 pm #125639

i’d stay away from him. for a couple reasons.
    1. never date at work. its’ a recipe for disaster. just think how things will be at work if things go badly or post-breakup or a fight (which very likely it will!) NOT GOOD. Its only advisable to allow dating at the office if the both of you hardly cross paths at work or hav anything to do with each other’s work.

2. anybody who fools around so easily at work (and with multiple people) – yeah.. that’s not the type of person who will commit to you if that’s whatyou’re looking for. Ifyou’re looking for non-committal fun and flirtatiousness – no problem. But don’t date or get serious. Even if its casual i wouldn’t do anything or get feelings involved b/c of “think of how it will be after a fight or break-up or when things go bad”

ugly… dates/loves come and go. your job and livelihood and career is something you RELY on for your lifetime. Don’t let the former intrude on the latter EVER (is my advice).