Can't Tell If She's Into Me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cristianmg13
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 3:39 am #77814

Recently went on a dinner “date” with a girl that I have gotten to know this past semester of college. During the date, everything seemed fine (at least in my eyes) as she was genuinely laughing, making eye contact, and conversing with me the entire 2 hours we were together. Everything was fine until she brought up an incident where she brought up a male friend from her hometown where they were out and he was drunk, so she had to drive his truck back after the police noticed them (this she related to our conversation as the truck was manual transmission after she commented on my car also being manual.) I do not know if this was a subtle hint or just an event that she just blurted out. I’m confused, because during the date, she seemed interested, constantly making eye contact with me for extended periods of time, laughing at my silly jokes and conversing smoothly with me. At the end of the date she hugged me and said she’d pay for the next time. Im not good at taking hints…

cristianmg13
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 3:41 am #77815

I’d also like to add that I wouldn’t obviously let her pay for the next time, but what gave me hope was that she mentioned there’d be a next time. I am aware that I should have asked for a second date at the time, but I didn’t get the chance to as she stated the before mentioned.

cristianmg13
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 8:44 am #77819

One more question, would it be a good idea to see if she would like to go out again? Maybe this time where there could be more interaction such as bowling? Or is there a way I could “subtly” find out if she has any interest in me? Be it through text messaging her or in person? The semester is soon to end and most likely would see her for the entire summer, which is a couple of months. I feel like this may be my one chance to take before it is too late…

Anonymous
    April 24, 2015 at 8:44 am #77827

Have you tried to communicate with this girl (via text or Facebook at least) since you last saw her?

cristianmg13
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 9:05 am #77834

No not yet, as soon as I got home (around 10 pm ish) I began studying for an exam that I am about to take within an hour of posting this reply…

Anonymous
    April 24, 2015 at 9:16 am #77835

Tell me when this date took place. How many days ago?
    If it has just happened then I would not worry about things being bad just yet!
    You can easily send her a text and gauge her interest level if this was within a day or so..
    Let me know a little more info, so I can give you the best action to take bro!

cristianmg13
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 4:23 pm #77868

This was last night (April 23) when we out for dinner lol

Anonymous
    April 24, 2015 at 8:00 pm #77883

I wouldn’t worry too much about her comment dude, she probably had a bad experience that night, and was just replaying the incident in her mind.
    Since she has offered to pay for the next meal, means she wants to, or is at least interested in seeing you again!
    Send her a funny text or something to get her talking to you.
    Maybe think of the most expensive, and well known restaurant you can think of, (she has to know the restaurant to get the joke!). Then tell her you’ve found a great place to go for the next date (the expensive restaurant) and then remind her of her promise to pay for the next meal.. Make sure it’s comes across as just humour!
    This is just something you can use if you have no ideas.. Just remember that whatever message you send her, it should contain something that sparks her interest in some way!
    Making girls laugh is the best way by to achieve this, by default.
    Hope this helps you out bro!

cristianmg13
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 11:53 pm #77884

Thanks, I think Ill take your advice! However Im horrible at sending the first text lol. For example, what would be a good opening text? would mentioning I had a good time be “too late” to send now? Lol.

shizzle
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 8:03 am #77895
    Reply To: Can't Tell If She's Into Me

me neither

shizzle
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 8:03 am #77896

now i can post thread… thank you

DespisedIc0n
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 3:50 pm #77908

Does she still talk to you?

swillman
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 1:53 am #77924

I have the same problem

carla
    carla
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 8:39 am #77938

next time you see her ask her out again ,tell how you extremely enjoyed the last time you were with her try to build up your relation little by little if you really like her good luck

iamunderrated
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 5:34 pm #78098

Sometimes they tell you they are falling for you, etc and you still aren’t really sure if they are into you.