Can't tell if she's into me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

te007
    Participant
    September 5, 2017 at 7:31 pm #148242

So I’ve been working this new job for a couple months and visit the Starbucks across the street regularly. there is a cute barista in there who knows a girl I work with so we started out pretty friendly when she realized where I worked. She gives me free coffee every time I come in, sometimes twice a day. None of the other baristas do that. we usually have quick little conversations while I get my coffee. She always seems happy to see me when I come in. I can’t tell if she’s just being nice because I work across the street or she’s interested in me. all my friends say ask her out but just not sure how to proceed. don’t want to offend her by asking her out at work.

I’m lost and not very good with women so I have no idea what to do.

rikatah
    Participant
    September 7, 2017 at 7:11 pm #148549

Number one I would talk to the girl you work with that knows her, and see what her opinion is. If you want to ask her out, since it’s at her job I would suggest not saying it in a way that would make her feel obligated to say yes. In other words, don’t directly ask her out loud with other customers around, I’ve heard of people giving notes before which honestly is probably the way I’d go. Something that gives her some freedom, like your phone number and a simple message something like, “You’re sweet and I’d like to get to know you better, text me if you’d like to get together some time. :)”

EKane
    Participant
    September 8, 2017 at 11:07 am #148611

You should definitely ask her out the worst she can say is no! Its worth a chance and from a woman she’s def interested.

spaghettibroccoli
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 6:02 am #148693

The ideal option would be to ask her out. If she says yes, that means that there are some forms of attraction. If no, then move on 🙂

Lovelost
    Lovelost
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 5:49 pm #148710

If the only place you see her is at her job go in on your off day sit down to have your coffee see if she stops at your table more then outhers if so ask hint around about her needing time off might open a door for when she gets off

rookiedater
    Participant
    September 12, 2017 at 5:33 am #148726

Yeah the only way to find out is to just ask her out then you know if you are wasting your time or not

klin
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 3:40 am #148985

Yea,ask her out

te007
    Participant
    September 27, 2017 at 8:11 pm #150671

update: finally asked her to hang out. she said yes. thanks dudes!

jeff1312
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 2:45 am #150676

Definitely ask her out!

BasicBassist
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 3:56 am #150678
    Reply To: Can't tell if she's into me

My advice would be to ask her out for a drink maybe after both of one of your shifts. Go about it with the same energy that you’ve been going about our daily interactions and if she turns you down just smile and say something like ‘well you’re such a beautiful charming girl, I had to at least try’ this should leave things on a positive note and your relationship (hopefully) should not be ruined

Siobhan21
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 4:19 pm #150805

I agree, you should ask her out and see how she responds. She has done enough already with the free coffee if u ask me!

Gisley
    Participant
    October 1, 2017 at 9:10 pm #151069

Ask her out! Free coffee means she likes you!