Casual or Not

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Casual or Not

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

30thgagt
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 6:08 pm #86014
    Casual or Not

I started talking to this girl about 2 months ago. We met online and texted for 3 weeks before meeting. She filed for divorce 2 1/2 years ago, but isn’t yet finalized because her ex keeps dragging his feet and they also have a child together and keep arguing about custody arrangements. Anyway, when we first started talking, but had not met yet, our conversations were endless. Then the deeper questions popped up, she wanted to know why I would want to date someone going through a divorce that has a child, what exactly I am looking for, and what are my intentions. I told her that her having a child doesn’t bother me and told her I am someone who believes the child should be left out of the equation for quite a while until we get to know each other first. I told her I am looking for long term, but am not in a rush to jump into a full blown relationship. Then we meet… we hit it off terrifically. We see each other twice a week and always have the best time. CONTINUE TO NEXT POST>>>

30thgagt
    Participant
    September 27, 2015 at 6:13 pm #86015

She tells me how she misses me, asks how someone as sweet and special as me could be single, how she wants me to meet her family…. so on and so on. Then she says that she isnt looking for long term, if I want that to look somewhere else…. she wants to have fun and be casual, but still means everything she says to me. Then she says that it may turn into something long term, but long term isnt on her radar right now. She says I seem much more emotionally involved than her, but I told her I want to take it slow and see what happens myself. Then she says she doesnt want to stop talking to me, how much I make her smile, and how she is lucky to have met me. WTF!!?? I am so confused on this and any help would be great

Anonymous
    September 28, 2015 at 10:29 pm #86108

This is my personal advice and how I feel about divorced women and in this case with children. There is plenty of single women without children, that are looking for a man like you. Run, run, run Forrest, make a love life with both parties equal.
    Good luck