DATING ADVICE FORUM

Chasing The Girl

Author
    Comments

• LoveSickScotty
    Participant
    August 24, 2016 at 4:03 pm #109478
    Chasing The Girl

Hey, looking for some advice on a girl I’ve been seeing as I feel the more things are dwindling the more and more I’m becoming fond of her

We started chatting on a dating site around a year ago but nothing ever materialised until a few weeks ago. We added each others social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and she started to tag me in things, one saying we should hang out at a movie which was in the cinema. We continued chatting away very regular and she was liking pics and stuff on Facebook and Twitter which I was uploading

We eventually arranged to meet at the mall as friends and we both said this a few times during our meet. I felt as though we had a great time as we laughed almost constantly and it was scary how much we have in common. We do have enough not in common just to keep things interesting. We never actually made it to the cinema as we stayed in the bar and later moved on to the restaurant and laughed the whole time.

PART ONE

LoveSickScotty
    Participant
    August 25, 2016 at 9:15 am #109479

We both seem to want the same things from life such as the kids and family quirt life and nice breaks away.

Ever since then though the chat feels more like a one way thing coming from my part and I’m definitely not getting the same vibes from her replies. We were planning on possibly meeting again that coming weekend( nothing was set in stone) but she said she had some issues with her job which I understood. I sent her a message saying not to worry and you’ll be OK etc. We’re not exactly teenagers either but something feels different about this girl from the others I’ve dated.

We both go on separate holidays this weekend and she says we’ll definitely meet up when we’re both back. She still likes the occasional Tweet and Facebook status and pic but the chat seems to be more initiated on my part. I don’t want to appear to clingy but I do want her to know I like her.

PART TWO

LoveSickScotty
    Participant
    August 25, 2016 at 9:16 am #109480

I spoke to a couple of my friends but one says go for it and make sure you I let her know but the other one says I’m probably just over thinking things. I’m at a loss. Is she wanting chased or is she just not that into me?

I know this is a bit long winded but I’d like peoples opinions on whether she just doesn’t want to see me again, have I been friend zoned or am I just completely overthinking things or do I just lack the badboy streak some women go for?

With all due respect I’m just your typical honest, hard working guy who likes his football, family and friends just looking to settle down with the right girl so I can’t believe I’m on here looking for advice lol

Many Thanks

PART THREE