Chick works next door

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Chick works next door

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

colt
    Participant
    October 24, 2015 at 8:37 am #87320
    Chick works next door

So I’m a mechanic at a shop that’s next to an auto part store. We do a lot of business with them so I walk over a bit to grab parts we need. I’m 21 and she’s about 30(normal for me). Abot a year ago, we went out for a drink, only 1, and we had a lot of fun. I feel like I got to know a lot more about her then. The only issue was that she said she wanting something serious, and I was unsure. When I was walking her to her car, we kissed. It was one of those situations where we both were thinking the same thing st the same time, no one made a first move. It just happened. So after that, she started acting kind of weird. There’s some days when I walk in and she has a big smile on her face and will talk to me, other times she doesn’t say much. Over the past year though, I’ve had a lot of time to think about stuff. The main reason I didn’t want something serious yet was because being a mechanic isn’t a career for me, I want to become a firefighter. I’ve been working bery hard to make that

colt
    Participant
    October 24, 2015 at 8:38 am #87321

happen and am very close now. But it’s been a year. I stopped making moves because she was with someone for a bit but I guess it ended a while back, one of her coworkers told me. And I’m considering trying again. Is it too late? How could I do it since it’s been a year?

runtothesun
    runtothesun
    Participant
    October 24, 2015 at 8:50 am #87324

Honestly, there’s only one way to find out: just ask her out on a date. If she says yes, it could be the start of something. If not, there’s your answer. But if she says no, and continues to give mixed signals, just move on, because then it’s clear she only likes the attention/has no idea what she wants, and you don’t wanna get sucked into that

Mirski
    Participant
    October 25, 2015 at 8:29 pm #87351

Remind her of the good old days, tell her that you would love to do the same stuff again. Be all serious like, I’ve cleared out my thoughts and I now want to be with you, something along those lines 🙂