Christian girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Christian girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

I_AM_ALEX
    Participant
    March 29, 2016 at 8:00 am #96668
    Christian girl

What should I assume about a Christian girl I’m into (and about Christian girls in general)? We really click. shes very Christian but she’s very also open minded and accepting of all people. I’m agnostic/undecided but mostly just apathetic about religion. That’s not to say I’m highly immoral. Im a great guy. And I wouldn’t judge a person based on their religious beliefs. But I don’t believe that abstaining from sex before marriage is relevant at all to leading a healthy and well-intentioned life. I know because I live it.

Is it safe to assume that she is abstinent though? She drinks alcohol, doesn’t shy away from weird topics, and she even jokes about sex. But again she is very religious from a very religious family. What do y’all think? Also, I know she likes me because we’ve talked about it and we’ve made out (and she didn’t really seem to restrained when we were kissing).

DominicWayne
    Participant
    March 29, 2016 at 2:52 pm #96709

Your only way to know for sure about her is to ask her on a date. Have fun and hook up.
    When things get heated, that’s when you’ll find your answer. If she objects due to her beliefs, then accept it and end the date night there.