Chubby Girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Chubby Girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ffs14231
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 2:20 pm #124136
    Chubby Girl

So i met this girl online few months ago and she was very shy and she didnt wanna go out in first place and after we talked soooo much i fell in love with her personality and she looked so pretty on pictures.So after few months today we dated and i kinda didnt expect her to be so chubby but i still i really like her personality and im kinda connected to her but idk im not so attracted to her since she is little overweight.Like i love everything about her exept her looks she is losing alot tho we talked before she said she lost alot of weight but tho she is still kinda chubby idk like what should i do i cant break her heart we talked so long,should i go for it yolo she wil lose in time i dont know.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 4:05 pm #124164

well if you find zero attraction .. yeah be honest with her.
    but yo might regret it if she’s losing weight.

still.. thats the way it goes.
    you will find and learn that in the end – the looks only go so far and only keep your interest so long before the personality and essence of th eperson is what makes you stay or go – not the looks.

fl95
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 7:23 pm #124201

personality is really important but so is sexual attraction. Maybe carry on talking to her and see if she becomes more attractive to you as she loses the weight. But if you really aren’t attracted, you may end up doing something silly in the future with someone you find better looking. If you connect on a personal level that is so great so keep at it.

cheeks
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 11:29 am #124263

the initial attraction is what normally sparks a relationship, but its not to say its everything

GBhut1999
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 9:56 pm #124712

Looks aren’t everything. I’m chubby myself, and have a hard time finding anyone who will look past that.

my angel
    my angel
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 12:46 pm #124861

Definitely be honest with her, dont let her continue to think you are in to her if you truly aren’t.

DangoTango
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 3:49 pm #124865

DangoTango
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 3:49 pm #124866

If your feelings changed, there’s only one thing left to do. You decide.

kk2017
    Participant
    January 29, 2017 at 5:44 am #124881

please dont expect a girl to lose wait over time, having expectations like that is just a waste of both parties’ time.