Co-worker

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Co-worker

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

james35
    Participant
    January 21, 2016 at 11:51 pm #91965
    Co-worker

Hi folks,

I split up with my partner of 4years about 3 months ago. Since then a single woman from work and I have become increasingly flirtatious towards each other. Texting a lot. This went on for a few weeks and I finally asked her out for drinks. The night out went really well and we ended up kissing etc and she came back to mine for a while. However, before she left mine she said ‘don’t make this weird at work’. Which i found strange but was like ‘it wont be’. So anyway I thought it went well. Next day I got a text from her saying that she liked me but was too worried about the work situation (ie us working together) so it would be best just to be friends. I was a bit surprised by this. Why did she agree to go out with me if she was worried about work? And if I screwed up somehow why were we kissing so much. She may simply have regretted it or is genuinely worried about work, but I am stumped. Anyway i’ll probably just leave it but wanted some other opinions first. Thanks

heidimb
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 11:38 pm #92023

hi! a lot of women get discouraged when work or family is affected in some way. I think she is just afraid that others from work will find out what happened between you guys. I do think you should assure her that no one will know and that you will never tell anyone.. she might feel more comfortable with you actually dating her after you let her know.