Cofused between the two…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Cofused between the two…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

curiouscutie
    curiouscutie
    Participant
    November 16, 2015 at 9:46 pm #88591
    Cofused between the two…

I have a boyfriend and he’s really need and dependent for starters. Any way he introduced me to his friend a few months back and he and I really hit it off. He has his own business and I was sort of helping him, because its been a passion of mine to have my own and it was a similar product and industry I’m interested as well. So about a month ago, my boyfriend, caused an issue between he and his friend and it caused us to stop talking. Well recently we all went out partying and after a few drinks he same up to me and apologized we talked and things were fine, anyway the next morning we all met at the gym and he didn’t say hi or bye and that kind of bothered me. So i texted him and I said “You didn’t say bye at the gym. I’m his girlfriend, your his friend I want to be cordial and if or when we see each other next time have no negative energy.” He texted back and said, “Hey sorry about that Your a good person and I want a good relationship, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!”