DATING ADVICE FORUM

Colleague advice

Author
    Comments

• animal13
    Participant
    August 20, 2016 at 3:23 pm #108980
    Colleague advice

So long story short, I’m really into my colleague. We started texting a few days ago but I just dont know if she feels me or not.

We are in our 20’s and she is 4 years older than me. She always laughs at me for being so young.

We were at a work party yesterday and after a few drinks I couldnt keep my hands off her. We were drunk and we were flirting and we did eventually make out. She was really curious about my past and asked me a lot of questions. You could just feel the chemistry.

Today she seems like she backed out a bit, I dont know if she got scared or something. I do feel like she has got some sort of trust issue, so maybe she is scared to commit incase she gets hurt.

I was thinking if I should just ask her what are we doing with this and if she feels like continuing our “relationship” because eventually one of us will catch feelings.

Any advice guys?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  animal13.

animal13
    Participant
    August 20, 2016 at 3:44 pm #108982

Also when we kissed yesterday she did say I will regret kissing her. I dont know if she just said it for laughs because she was drunk, or if it was a sign that she does not really want to go any further with this. We did kiss a few more times after that so I am kind of confussed

ShyGuyJames
    Participant
    August 22, 2016 at 8:50 am #108996

I’m dealing with a girl with trust issues, so I know the feeling. It could be a sign that you’re moving too fast for her/it’s inappropriate because you work together, though it seems to suggest the opposite. Follow her actions, not what she says. Was she into the kissing? If so, then she didn’t mean it in a negative way. It would be more like a tease.

anon1504
    anon1504
    Participant
    August 22, 2016 at 7:21 pm #109103

She sounds like she’s being cautious/second guessing herself because you work together. Reassure her of your discretion if that’s what she would like.