College Changes and Relationship Worries

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Winry
    Winry
    Participant
    July 28, 2016 at 7:24 pm #106828

Just recently, (as in four days ago) I made the decision to go for a different career. The past two years I had been attending a four year college that is 1 hr away from my house and about 30 minutes away from my boyfriend’s house. Originally, I was studying Med.Tech. but had a change in interests and want to go for nursing instead. I decided that if I go for nursing, it would be best if I went to my community college and commute 30 minutes. This community college is about 45 minutes away from my boyfriend, and I would be living 1 hour and 10 minutes away. When I told him the night before I applied, he was very happy and supportive. But now he says that he is worried about our relationship since we will be further away from each other with busy schedules.
    I’m super excited to be going for nursing, but I now I am super worried about being the reason our relationship ending within the next year! Should I stick to my original school and go for a major that I would still be happy with?

zoemarks263
    Participant
    July 30, 2016 at 12:04 am #106965

I say do what you want. Unless you want to marry him don’t let him effect what you choose.