Comeback of an "ex" .. it's complicated

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

unicorns
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 4:16 pm #93880

Hi! so all summer i’ve been going out with a guy who used to go to my school we started off at the wrong foot by a make out at a beach party where we were drunk.
    However he talked to me again after that although i thought it was a one time thing. He is really hot and chased by girls (PS) i started to like him.
    We dated all summer but we were not a couple , i mean a talked to him about it but he said that he just “got out” his last relationship.
    However we used to act like a couple and he made me feel like his girlfriend but i wasn’t. I gave him everything maybe that’s why he didn’t want to commit.
    Fall started and we were in different universities. we still saw each other and we were still dating.
    He’s not a ‘texter’ he rarely touches his phone we dont text a lot .
    BUT
    from one week to another he stopped texting me and i waited for him to text me. He didn’t.
    People told me he was seen with his ex but not romantically.
    I was devasted and realised i was in love with him.

unicorns
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 4:16 pm #93881

I’m gonna continue right now

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 6:35 pm #93905

Well he’s not your boyfriend, but hanging out with his ex is still pretty sketchy. You might want to confront him about this.

unicorns
    Participant
    February 19, 2016 at 9:09 am #93883

3 months went by with no word but i used to see him because we have the same group of friends.
    Anyway i saw him on his birthday at a party and he was different.
    He hugged me saying he misses me and wanted to kiss me. I backed off.
    He started to talk to me again and wanted to go out several times . i said no . everytime.
    Then last week he begged me to go with him at a party on saturday. i did. He was adorable actually.
    Held my hand, treated me like i was everything and i shouldn’t have but we kissed because i couldn’t i have missed him so much.
    anyway i yelled at him at the party telling him he made me so confused because i couldn’t figure out what he wanted from me
    I told him ‘you’re so confusing stop playing games’ so he was like ‘im gonna stop being confusing and i’m gonna stop playing games’ and since that party he talks to me everyday